My friend Jenna has left an abusive domestic situation and is looking to relocate and start a new life for herself and her cat. She’s in a temporary home and is currently out of work. I’d like help her raise money for this move, so here’s what I’m going to do:
I haven’t taken commissions in over two years, but I am auctioning an original sculpture, character of your choice, style of your choice and will donate all proceeds to Jenna’s relocation fund.
Here are some examples of my work:
(More pics of these and other pieces at my site, JFSculpts.com)
The winning bidder will receive one original sculpture, character and style of their choice, hand-painted, on its own ready-to-display stand.
I’m going to start the bidding at $300. Here’s how it will work:
THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO GET A BID IN! TELL EVERYONE, TELL THE WORLD!
- Email me at jfsculptsemail01 (at) gmail.com with your bid and what character/style you would like
- I will update my site, JFSculpts.com with the amount of the current highest bid
- Winner will donate their winning bid to Jenna’s fundraiser page
- 4-6 weeks from that time, the winner will receive their sculpture
- I’ve decided to extend the bidding and do one more, so if you missed the initial deadline I’m keeping the auction open a little longer
- New auction winner will be announced SATURDAY, MARCH 15th
It’s that easy!
Jenna is my hero. I hope to help her get back on her feet. Please help if you can, by bidding, spreading the word with social media, or by donating directly.
UPDATE: I see there’s suddenly some new activity on this posts, so if anyone wants to contact me ( jfsculptsemail01 (at) gmail.com) with another bid (to be done after the winning bid, so sometimes in April/May), let me know.
Bid is currently at $350. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF BIDDING! TELL EVERYONE! Winner will be chosen and notified tomorrow, SATURDAY, MARCH 15th
Keep spreading the word and donate if you can: $10, $5, whatever you can spare. Every bit helps. Thank you!